SUNDAY, MAY 16 | 1 PM - 6 PM
MAPLE GROVE BANDSHELL
Town Green Park | 7991 Main St | Maple Grove, MN 55369
1. The Second Day of Music Festival is open to ALL music students.
2. Participants will be divided into three groups based on the duration of the program.
Category 1: Up to 5 minutes
Category 2: Up to 7 minutes
Category 3: Up to 10 minutes
3. The Festival is free and open to the public.
4. Repertoire Requirements
Every participant can perform one or several musical compositions (solo, chamber music or concerto) within his/her category's time limit. Once the time limit is reached, the performance will be stopped.
Participants are allowed to make cuts in their pieces to meet the time limit. Memorization is required for Solo and Concerto repertoire only.
5. Application form is available in two formats:
a) Online Form.
b) A printable PDF form submitted to:
Denis Evstuhin (Day of Music)
10060 Dogwood St NW, B8
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Application deadline is Friday, April 30, 2021
5. A non-refundable application fee ($20 for Category 1; $27 for Category 2; $35 for Category 3) to be paid by PayPal (to: email@example.com), Venmo (to: Denis-Evstuhin), Zelle (to: 651-815-7578) or check (mailed to the address above). No application will be considered without receiving an application fee.
6. No program changes are allowed after the Application Deadline (April 30, 2021).
7. All communications should be conducted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The Festival will run in four sessions. Participants arriving late for their Session will be disqualified.
9. We encourage all performers to wear appropriate attire. It will really help everyone to make our Day of Music even more beautiful, festive and memorable!
10. In a case of severe weather all participants will be notified by email not less than 24 hours before the event. A new date (Summer 2021) will be offered ASAP.
Day of Music Festival carefully follows government recommendations to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all participants and guests.
1. The Maple Grove Bandshell is an outdoor venue. It allows all guests to maintain the 6-foot social distance. We recommend all our participants and guests to wear face coverings. All our volunteers and staff members will be asked to wear masks though.
2. We will clean and disinfect the piano keyboard, benches, music stands, door handles etc. will be disinfected regularly throughout the event to ensure the safety of our participants and guests.
3. All performers must wash or sanitize their hands before and after performances.
4. Face Masks, hand sanitizer and antiseptic wipes will be provided upon request. However, we encourage everyone to have their own protection accessories.
5. We encourage all participants to bring and use their own music stands (if needed).
6. All our participants and guests are asked to monitor their health at home before attending the event. The participant will be denied entry if he/she has any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: Active cough, Dyspnea, Headache, Heat, and/or Sore throat.
7. Meals are not allowed at the Maple Grove Bandshell. Snacks are permitted outside of the stage/amphitheater area. Participants and guests are advised to bring some bottled water, depending on the duration of stay.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!